Thread: Emily? Emily who?! OMG It's EMILY

gespurr Guest

Emily? Emily who?! OMG It's EMILY

Yeah so I've been MIA forever!

I seriously think the last time some of you heard from me was the Searcy M&G. I tried to make it to Burns Park M&G, but didn't know when it was.. and so.. I missed it

I had foot surgery in January and was thus out of commission until April when I started hiking around again with NoraInu.

Then, summer came. Humidity and I are not meant for each other and so, my caching has been sporatic at best.

Now, I'm ready to hang out at the Searcy M&G again. When is it??!! Is there one? Where do I find these wonderful events? (I never found Burns Park M&G on geocaching.com)

Anyway, I finally got back on here (lost password forever!).. and hopefully can get back into the swing of things!

The easiest way I have found to keep up with meet and greets is to go to www.geocaching.com and on the home page on the left column select "Hide and Seek a Cache" scroll down to the "Find by State" tab and insert your state there. It will provide you with the "meet and greets" first and then the newest caches published in Arkansas. Hope this helps.

Welcome back Gesspur.

My wife and I was wondering what had happend to you and your rescue dog.

The Searcy Event will be held this year on Sept 26th. (Edited from original post)
    We will list the event on the Geocaching.com website as soon as possible.

If you are a premium member on GC.com you can set up notifications and GC will send you an email whenever a Cache is placed within the limits that you set up, distance from your location, type, etc.

Again Welcome and hope to see you at the Searcy event or before at other events or on the trail.

Searcykid

gespurr Guest
    Sept 29... great! I'll write it on the calendar. I don't have a premium membership, but look @ Burns Park frequently

Nora is doing great. She's a year old now

(the 29th is a Tuesday.. did you mean the 26th?)

I made a mistake on the date. Yes, it should be the 26th. It is the last Saturday in September anyway.

Great to see you are still geocaching.

I knew that you had just found Noralnu about the time of our last Meet and Greet Event.

Hope to see you there.