Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cache Event

nonnipoppy Guest

Cache Event

The die is cast. The votes are in. With a great deal of pomp and circumstance we hearby announce that nonnipoppy and Golfnutz will again host a cache event Meet and Greet in Clarksville On January 22, 2005. Mark your calender.

There will be more trash can turkeys cooked.

There will be no geopolitical items associated with this event. It will be fun and games only.

There will be some fun caches to find. We expect there will be an additional 30 NEW caches to go live the day of the event. Some of those are in place as we speak.

More info will be forthcoming as the time draws near.

To those that would like to find the current caches. You better get it done. We will be archiving some of the older caches, if necessary, to place new ones.

Darn I like these emoticons......poppy

WOO-HOO!!!

Can't wait for the event! OrangeDanish and I will try to get in another trip to Clarksville before the event to snag the ones we haven't logged yet. As always, let us know how we can help!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

I think I have found all the old ones and can not wait for the new ones. If there is anything I can do to help just let me know.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Geoark1 Guest
    We are adding to our calendar the first for the new year for the month of January. Let us know how we can help! We have a trash can for turkles and/or other cooker types too. Say the word.
    geoark1

nonnipoppy Guest
    We have been ask about what caches are subject to archive. The best answer at this time is The Judge and the Spadra Creek caches are probably safe. All others are at risk. If they need to go to enhance the cache event so be it.........poppy

GEO Guest
    We will be there (EARLY) this time weather permitting.

cachecrazies Guest
    We most definately want to be there! Had a great time on the first one and certainly don't want to miss the 2nd! Have golfnutz save us a room!

Got to get back there before then - there's lots that we haven't found yet!

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    I had to miss the first one and my son told me what a great time he had. While Jan. 22nd is still a long way off I'm going to make every effort to avoid any conflicts so I can be there.

Guy

Geoark1 Guest
    Made our reservations at the Bestern West. See you all there!
    geoark1

nonnipoppy Guest
    Golfnutz told me today that some of the Spadra Creek Nature trail caches will be archived to make room for even more!