Thread: Hello from Dover

ninjagirlar Guest

Hello from Dover

Although not a complete newbie to geocaching, still fairly new at it. My family and I live just north of Dover. My husband and I have have a 10 year old girl and 6 year old boy. We all love geocaching but I more so I think. I'd love to hear back from other cachers in the area and get to know who is out there. Perhaps plan an outing here and there to go snag up those caches.

Welcome to the great sport of geocaching from Russellville. Mark your calendar for the "ChuckWalla Appreciation Event" on August 15th that is being hosted here in town by "I'dratherbehiking". It will be a great opportunity to meet lots of the local cachers and get some of your questions answered. We look forward to meeting you, Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl

I guess I will go ahead and officially welcome you again. I'm glad to see you got your cache placed out at the cemetery and I'll get up that way soon to find it. Looking forward to meeting you and I hope to see you at the event in August. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask on here. Or if you need to you can give me a ring (479)858-1840.
    Richard Lee

I am from the Jacksonville area. If you are coming down to this area, send me an email. See you at the Chuck Walla Event.
    One cache at a time!

Welcome. If you can't make that event another one will be in L.A. (Lower Arkansas) at the end of August. "Fired Up For Geocaching" has people signed up from five states so far!! I too have a 6 year old girl who absolutely loves to cache. She finally got tired of me "getting all the credit" so she made me sign up her an account and now she is 2ter. Good luck, but be careful it can be addicting.

Welcome! Glad you found our little site and at least your out caching in this weather. My wife and I went caching a week or so ago and I still need to log a few caches!

I still have not put my "river bucket" cache back out yet, but I appreciate you letting me know it had a problem. I too, can't wait to find one of your caches! Thanks for joining up, it's a pretty addicting hobby huh?

ninjagirlar Guest
    Addicting to say the very least! My kids and I are usually out caching at least 3 days out of the week. It has made for a great summertime thing to do with them to get them out of the house and keep us all active. Mr. Watson joins us when he can but his days off of work tells him when he can and can't go LOL We started our venture of geocaching late in May and by our time for a family vacation in June we had already decided we were going on a weeklong journey of all the state parks to complete the state park challenge. It took us a bit longer than a week to do it all but we got it. It made for an awesome family vacation. I also look forward to seeing everyone in August to give thanks to Chuck for the great job he does for us all.

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game I'm edieo and I believe you have found some of my caches if you every need any thing let me know 479-393 9422 I live at Chickalah

mud4x4 Guest
    I am new and live North of Dover as well.

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game I hope to meet ya on the GeoTrail some day ..