Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oklaoma Event

edieo Guest
    I' ve gotten a couple of e-mail from Geo*Trailblazer and he said I should go ahead and file a complaint with paypal.He stated that he had spoke to the coin maker that IdahoGI was suppose to have used and they knew nothing at all about his so called order.

chadbishop Guest
    was it coinsandpins? because they posted on there saying they had had several customers ask if it was them. i had heard through the grapevine about the disappointment of this event, but when i looked it up and read the logs i thought it should have at least showed up a little in the logs. i have to say edieo, if you bought something and you dont think you are going to receive it, you can file a complaint and always cancel it if you get your stuff. i would go ahead and file one so you can speed up the process. if you wait 45 days you wont be able to.

edieo Guest
    I don't know who the coin maker was but I don't believe it was coinandpins and I am going file a complaint with paypal I recieved a email tonight stated that there was another event in the works for November 7-8 2009.

Ashallond Guest
    This so reminds me of an event that was planned for another game that I play, that was held near Hot Springs. Found out that the money people donated to help fund teh in-game radio station and be used for the event got sucked up into 'home improvements'

Needless to say, the individuals were in essence shunned from the game.

We were surprised and delighted to see a $50 refund from Google for the World Geo Event on our credit card bill yesterday. Don't know if it was from IdahoGI, whose phone number was for someone else when we tried to call him, or Google or the credit card company. Regardless, it was nice to see and we hope this means others will get a refund soon too.

Ashallond Guest
    i'm impressed as well, especially after reading the latest notes on that event to see that IdahoGI is starting to get stuck in a few lies of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by edieo
    I recieved a email tonight stated that there was another event in the works for November 7-8 2009.
    Please don't confuse this event being hosted by Geotrailblazer*1 (a real stand-up guy) with the one hosted by IdahoGI. In all honesty, if it hadn't been for the work the Charles did, there would have been absolutely nothing at the Geo-Gathering.

If you're watching for nearby events, there is also another event already scheduled for D-Day park on 5 Sep. I have a hunch that the people who own D-Day are doing everything they can to get people through the gates.