Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ArkGeo 2010 Annual Meeting

ArkGeo 2010 Annual Meeting

The location and date for the 2010 ArkGeo Annual Event has been selected. Petit Jean State Park, June 5th 2010.

Mather Lodge will be closing for renovation in March and will remain closed for about a year. That's a bummer, but all cabins will still be available so make your reservations now. If you are needing an RV space, reserve yours soon as they fill up fast. There are also plenty of hotel options in Russellville and Morrilton, both just a short drive form the park.

We will be holding the event at pavilion "A" and have reserved the group campsite just across the bridge. The campsite has its own bath house also.

There will be another Hot Dog Roast Event and CITO Event too.

The Events Committee will soon begin the planning phases for the event and if anyone has any suggestions for improvement or some type of activities they would like to see please let us know.

Check out the Petit Jean State Parkwebsite. There are plenty of trails to hike, sites to see, and geocaches to find while there. If you have not been there you are in for a real treat.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there and be sure to spread the word.

Good work, committee!

We are already excited . . . and are betting that a GREAT time will be had by all.

likestocanoe gang
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Ashallond Guest
    Hey, that's a day trip for me...I think I can make that one.

Looking forward to these events. Thanks to "I'dratherbehiking" for locking in the location for 2010. Wish we could also lock in the great weather that we had in 2009.

drmo913 Guest
    This will be a day trip for me as well! This should be awesome!

grzz51 Guest
    Mz Grzz and I will be there.......don't know yet whether we'll be camping or do a day trip

edieo Guest
    That less then 30 miles from my house yee haw !!!!!!!!!!

We reserved our camp site today and plan to have the camper there all weekend. I asked and they said there were only 3 campsites reserved in the premium camping area as of today. However, I expect they will start filling up quick!

Can't wait to see everyone there!

The likestocanoe gang just made our reservations for a camp site at Petit Jean for the Annual Association Event.... Can hardly wait!
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt