Thread: Great Geocaching Videos

Great Geocaching Videos

Hey everybody. How about a spot to post some of those great geocaching videos and songs we all see out there from time to time.

Here is a LINK to one that my sister found the other day. It's pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by OEnavigator
    So when is everyone getting together to make one, and can I be in it?
    I actually thought about trying to come up with an idea to do an event to produce some kind of video.

I found THIS ONE at just the right time. I was just about to do a pocket query for caches in the Ft Smith area and I was going to leave out all the puzzle caches. Now I think I may just do only puzzle caches for the next few days.

Please, somebody make me stop!!! HEREis another good one.

Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking
    I found THIS ONE at just the right time. I was just about to do a pocket query for caches in the Ft Smith area and I was going to leave out all the puzzle caches. Now I think I may just do only puzzle caches for the next few days.
    Gerta does a good job doesn't she. She needs to replace some of those guys on the feed the children channels and she would have tons of people sending her money. There is a pile of puzzle caches just south of me around Monroe, LA. I just haven't figured out how to solve the darn things or I would go try to find them. I think Monroe actually has more puzzle caches than just about any other type, until just recently when some new cachers started hiding.

Ashallond Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking
    I was just about to do a pocket query for caches in the Ft Smith area
    Let me know if you want any pointed out that are really good...or...well, not.