Thread: GPS rental?

mxp077 Guest

GPS rental?

I've never been geocaching before but have always wanted to. This weekend I have the chance to go but I don't have a GPS. I don't really want to buy one at this point, i'd rather wait to find out if this is something i'll be able to do often. I live in the NWA area and was wondering if anyone knew of a place that provides rentals for this sort of thing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Megan

Welcome to ArkGeo and the game. I don't know if there is any place you can rent a gps. Since you live in the North West part of the state you should check out This Site. There may be someone in the area willing to go with you to show you the ropes or loan you a gps.

mxp077 Guest
    Thanks for the link, i'll take a look

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the Game

Valorian Guest
    Thank you also for the link. I'll be visiting family soon in NWA maybe could meet some people while I'm up there.

I didn't see this when it was first posted. I actually have a GPS that has found almost 2000 caches that I could rent out for about $0 a day. It just needs some smacking around now and again.

It doesn't appear that mxp077 ever signed up for a gc.com account, and for sure not an account at nwacachers.com

Sorry we somehow lost another one.