Thread: GeoWoodstock VII

GeoWoodstock VII

My family and I arrived in Murfreesboro, TN today for GeoWoodstock VII on Saturday. We were able to stop in Nashville at Vanderbilt University and grab a Web Cam cache and a couple of virtuals.

I was glad to grab the web cam cache since they have been grand-fathered and there is only currently one left in Arkansas.

We are excited about Saturday and can't wait!

gingerose Guest
    If anyone gets a chance to cache in Nashville, be sure to look for the one called Going Gibson. (GCED16).

Also Jackson, Tennessee is an easy on and off the highway to provide a break from driving. They have several neat caches. One that sticks out in my mind is one called Old George (GCWT3N).

The ArkGeo Banner was at GW7 and when they took the "Big Picture" BSA534 and my family held it up. It can be seen pretty good. I can't see Tim or Connor very well (I think Tim is standing up above the banner) , but my wife and I can be seen pretty good in the "hunter orange" shirts we wore.

I just found something funny. When you do a Google image search for "Geowoodstock 7", guess what is the first image that comes up?

paris1time, you must have done more talking about GeoWoodstock than anybody else on the internet!!!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Here is a link to a few pics I took at GeoWoodstock 7.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bsa534/...7619264175802/

Some more I found:

ShadowCachers Guest
    Those tie die shirts were such a hit at GW7. We sure stood out and everybody knew what state we were from during the day.

pshelto Guest
    Those shirts stood out at the ArkGeo event, so I imagine that they were really lively at the event. Anyone planning on Washington next year?

My family and I currently plan on making the trip...here is a thread for GW8

http://www.arkgeocaching.org/modules.ph ... 047f13d859