Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conway Area Couple!

discokitteh Guest

Conway Area Couple!

My fiance and I (Discokitteh & Daplat) reside in Conway and have recently become addicted to the world of geocaching! We've done about 13 so far and are learning more about it everyday. He uses the geocaching.com iPhone app and we recently bought our first handheld GPS yesterday!
    Just wanted to say a quick hello to other fellow geocachers in the Diamond state! Hope to make it out to some actual events soon!

Much love!

Great to have you on board! I'm from Conway too. I've seen a few of your logs so far. Please don't hesitate to contact me or anyone here on the website if you have any questions. We'll do our best to help!

Welcome to ArkGeo! My wife and I live in Conway, too. It's nice to hear from some new cachers in the area.

If you haven't heard, there is a major event coming up at Lake Ouachita (actually, it's three events in one...)

ArkGeo 2009 Annual Meeting
    ArkGeo Hot Dog Roast and Campout
    ArkGeo 2009 CITO - Lake Ouachita State Park

Hope you guys can make it!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game. It's alot of fun and you get to meet some awesome folks .

Welcome to the Wide World of Geocaching... If you are not already addicted - run..... don't walk.... Once the game has grabbed you, there is no getting away.

There is an event coming up in less than a month near Hot Springs on Beautiful Lake Ouachita. See: GC1N9DZ for more information. Come and spend the weekend and pick up three smilies, a worlds worth of information, and some of the greatest friends you will ever have.

If we can be of any assistance to you, please send an email or give us a call. W# 501-991-3301 or Sandy's Cell Phone # 501-617-6962. We live just west of Hot Springs in the Crystal Springs area.

Jim, Sandy, and Tanner (the Cocker Spaniel)
    likestocanoe gang
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

chadbishop Guest
    hi discokitteh. we finally discovered it as well. i was playing around with my iphone while eating at shortys and saw it directing me to this geocache downtown "magnolia at chestnut." ive seen you and daplat signing logs. i might have started after you guys, but i feel the same. ive been 4 straight days, learning more everyday. we have a 14 year old daughter and a 4 year old muggle. if you guys dont mind kids we wouldnt mind you. my next step was getting together with other local cachers and here it is again, just like all the caches i find in conway, youve beat me to it.

email me or contact me from the site. chadbishop@gmail.com. when its up http://chadbishop.org has all my contact info and chadbishop is my name on geocaching. look forward to meeting up with you guys and doing some caching.

Another Conway cacher! Welcome! Looks like it may be time for another Conway event...

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

drmo913 Guest
    AH, welcome to the the addicting hobby of Geocaching.

and concerning another Conway event, I'm game. I vote for Denny's for the location.

When is good for everyone. I'd like to do it on a Tuesday or Thursday evening. We could meet somewhere, eat and tell stories about our geocaching adventures. Like the time a bunch of us tried to steal an entire playground in Clarksville in the rain. Good times!

drmo913 Guest
    Either is fine with me as long as you could give a few weeks notice so work and I can make schedule arrangements.