Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Geocaching Challenge!

RuffRidr Guest

Another Geocaching Challenge!

I think Gaddiel's last geocaching challenge was a big hit. There were quite a few new caches placed within that week. I liked the idea so much that now I want to make a challenge. I challenge everyone that reads this message to place 1 new cache before November 1st. That gives us a little over 3 weeks. That should give everyone ample time to scout a location, place, and post it. Please list your caches in this thread after you have placed them.

Have fun!

--RuffRidr

GEO Guest

Here's one

GF0465 S 5 TUNNEL
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...2-cb4e6a3a54f1

I know you seen this one already but will get another in before the 1st.

We're working on a new two-stage multi. Hope to have it out sometime this week...
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

grandkid44 Guest

find one, hide one

We have begun making up small and micro caches before beginning our caching trip... if we find a neat area that has only a cache or two , we take a prepared cache out of our back-pack , and zingo , we have doubled the caches in certaina areas..we did this at river trail and at Henson tube...the areas are great and it makes for a more prosperous trip ...I have ordered a dozen small banks that lood like pirates treasure chest..if they prove suitable you will see these hidden , I will label them as pirates chest when the cache is activated.

Challenge met! We have submitted a cache WAAAAAY out in western Pulaski County. We have 2 more ready for Jacksonville, which we hope to submit this week!

topkitty98
    >^..^<

cachemates Guest
    We placed two caches in Hot Spring today.(already approved) Abby's cache and Family Fun. Have a couple more ready. Maybe this weekend.
    Jerry Bonnie & Abby.

RuffRidr Guest
    Keep 'em comin'! I have yet to meet the challenge myself, but I hope to get one out soon. Maybe even this weekend if changing the clutch in my Jeep doesn't take too long.

--RuffRidr

I'm game for this also challenge also I'll try to have 2 out this time.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

RuffRidr Guest
    Well I got one out before the deadline:

Close Encounters 1 - Beware of Flying Saucers

Hopefully, I'll get one or two more out before Nov. 1. I've got a few ideas, just need to scout out a couple more locales.

Keep up the great work everybody. I love seeing all these new caches pop up.

--RuffRidr

Phantom_491 Guest

Geocaching Challenge

I put 2 out this weekend, Unfortunately they were both in my hometown in TEXAS. Does that count? If not, I'm still working on my (2/4) cache on the riverfront park in NLR. Hopefully I can have it done and approved by the deadline!