Thread: Hello and nice work everyone

JefffreyMcBride Guest

Hello and nice work everyone

Hello I am only posting to want to establish myself on this web site and just wanted to say hi and that I really enjoy the site.

GeoJeepers Guest
    Welcome to ARKGEO! How long have you been geocaching?

Welcome Welcome, Pull up a chair and tell us about yourself! You will find many familiar names on this board even if you have only looked through one log in Arkansas. Hope to see you out on the hunt soon or at an event. You should check out some of the events on the first page and try and make one.

Jason

edieo Guest
    Welcome to the game . I think you will find that you will have a lot of fun with this !What area are you from?

specialteacher Guest
    Welcome!!!!!!!!! You will find that this is a fun sport and there are many wonderful people in this association. It makes things nice when you can put names with faces and we have a blast at the events. We would love to met you at one of them.

Warning Disclaimer: This sport, game, or hobby- however you chose to classify it can be addictive. However there are some great geocachers out there and anyone of them should be more than willing to help. I'm from L.A. (Lower Arkansas) and if you ever come cachin' down here feel free to look me up. P.S. your name dictates you better "watch your six" as there may be foxes on the prowl in them there cachin' grounds.