Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: General Invitation

Will, Great work. We are all proud of your accomplishment. Congratulations.

flannelman Guest
    Thanks everybody. I am quite excited! I'll take you up on that caching adventure soon. Maybe in a week or two. We have a full weekend already.

Will Congratulations for completing what so few of us have been able to do.
    I am speaking for myself
    You have done something very difficult, Work, Husband, Father and Student all at the same time.
    You don't need a Diploma you need a Medal!
    Now since you will have one less job, we will see about finding you something else to do like Geocaching :P to keep you occupied.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Will,

You should be so very very proud of yourself for perservering and completing this goal. We are proud of you and have admired you for a long time for trying to work, raise a family, and finish your education at the same time. Now that you've come this far, hang in there and never ever give up on your dreams.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." Calvin Coolidge

flannelman Guest
    Thanks everyone! I'll see ya at the ArkGeo social down here at Lake Ouachita SP.

edieo Guest
    Sorry I'm late on this but Congratulations on a job well done .I hope to finally meet in June at the Ark Geo meeting.

specialteacher Guest
    Congratulations. I to am going to grad school and it takes much energy and time. Working and taking care of a family many times interfear. You have done it now. Keep up the good work and it will pay off. Congratulations.

flannelman Guest
    Thanks and I'll see you at the ArkGeo event.

pshelto Guest
    What did you get your degree in? I am currently pursuing a degree while working and it's killer. I don't know how anyone could do it while being a husband and/or father.

flannelman Guest
    I got a BS in Mechanical Engineering Technology from UALR. It was very tough but my family gave me a lot of support. The worst part was sleeping in my car!