Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Arkansas State Parks Passport

edieo Guest
    I have to agree with arkfiremedic my grand kids had a blast helping granny get the pass port signed.Arkansas is a great state with so much to offer ..We spent Sunday at Magic Springs then visited Lake Cathrine and Degray Lake before heading home.. This makes my fifth stamp.

2ter and I grabbed the last two today (Little Rock Central High + Lake Chicot) and we mailed our passports in!

edieo Guest
    Way to go guys i've only gotten two more stamped..

Just wanted to thank Gaddiel for posting this information on this AETN Passport Program. We mailed our completed passports off on Tuesday and AETN has posted our story on their website and also posted a mention of it on their FB page. Today we received a packet congratulating us on being the first to complete the Passport and had several nice magnets inside. There was a nice handwritten postcard inside from AETN congratulating us on being the first family to complete it, provided us with information about T-Shirts they were printing that we had won after we provide our sizes, and a special invitation on Sunday, September 27 for a live premiere party for "The National Parks: America's Best Idea" that includes a premier reception, exhibit opening, and possibly interviews during the show!! The only downside is that we will be at Disney World during this time Thanks again Gaddiel, as if it wasn't for Arkansas Geocacher's Association and specifically this thread we would probably have never know about this. We had a blast completing it and encourage others to do the same.