Thread: Caching after work!

Phantom_491 Guest

Caching after work!

I planned to go after the new cache in Jacksonville, after work yesterday. I saw it come up before I left work, so I figured I could grab a quick FTF before having to go back on base for a squadron flag football game. Rght?!?

Wrong! I got home changed into the stuff I would need for the game, then let my roommate's dog out to do her thing. I stepped out to keep an eye on her when I her this awful noise across the fence. I looked accross and one of my neighbors Nannys was in labor. I could see 1 kid, and she looked like she was struggling.

I went next door, (after I put my roommate's dog back in the house), and knocked. No answer and then I noticed the car was gone. So I walked to their back yard to see if there was anything I could do. Sure enough she was having a bad time of it. She had already had 2 kids, and a third was coming out. I soothed her and let nature take it's course for a few minutes, when I realized something didn't quite seem right.

I went to the gate, and let myself into the goat pen. I walked over to her to get a better look, and then realized that she was probably going to need a little help delivering the last one. I pulled on the one front leg that was already out when she had her next contraction. Once I could get to the other front leg, I gently pulled on both until it was out. It was then I realized why she was having the problems she did. It was still-born. Oh well thing like this happen, at least they have 2 new kids.

GEO Guest

daaaa daaaa daaa

Now everytime you go over you will hear them calling you,
    Dahhhhhhhh Dahhhh.

I been too busy working myself,and the gas prices are outrageous.
    well fall is coming and my cash(cache) is building up so soon again out to the trails,and caches.

Now everytime you go over you will hear them calling you,
    Dahhhhhhhh Dahhhh.
    Now thats funny I don't care who you are.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!