Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm new

Ashallond Guest

Hi I'm new

Hi, I'm Ashallond, and live in Fort Smith.

Been doing this a week...and it's quite fun.

Welcome to the sport/hobby/addiction! It is great fun and you picked a great time of year to get started. Lots of caches and good weather on the way. Be sure and notice the events that might be coming in your area and try to attend. Thats a great way to meet other cachers.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to the wonderful world of geocaching. You will find a bunch of area cachers that will be more than willing to help you.

edieo Guest
    Welcome it's alot of fun and the people are wonderful .If I can be of any help please free to contact me ....

Ashallond Guest
    Thanks. I've got a small group of students who's been hunting with me after school lately...it's been fun.

gingerose Guest
    Glad to have you here.

There are several teachers amoung the group. Where and what do you teach? I teach 5th grade science in Hot Springs.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerose
    Glad to have you here.

There are several teachers among the group. Where and what do you teach? I teacher 5th grade science in Hot Springs.
    Just to let you in on a little secret... These "foxes" are secretly trying to determine if you are a fox or a wolf . They're sneaky and you have to watch them. They strike when you least expect it. See forum titled foxes v. wolves for more info.

specialteacher Guest
    Hello, Welcome to this wonderful sport/hobby/addiction/stress relief. I to am a teacher and have enjoyed geocaching with my class. I hid Easter eggs around the school and the students had to use my GPS to find them. This was wonderful for my special needs class. This is a wonderful group of people and we look forward to meeting you at future events. Have fun on the geocaching trail.

Ashallond Guest
    High school math (yes run and hide y'all. I get that all the time.)

gingerose Guest
    FOR THE RECORD
    We are still very glad you joined us here at ArkGeo even if you are a wolf.

There is alot of info and fun around here. If you have any questions just jump right on in and ask. Geocachers are more than welcome to help.