Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Logging "Finds" for Non-existent Caches

Hey, RabidCat! Thanks for the post and WELCOME to the group!!! We're glad you are here!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

DarkKnight Guest
    I know of several people who "forgot" to sign the log or some other crap like that. I personally think, no name in the log = no find.......

But then again it is the people doing this that have to live with it, I mean its not like you win $1,000,000 if you are the first person to 1,000 finds or anything.

If their name ain't in the book can the log.

DK

TeamMGGPS Guest
    I logged a find last week that I actually found but there was no writing instrument in the micro and I didn't take one out with me. This is the first time I've not signed a log book but I still consider it a find. I guess if the cache hider wanted I could give an accurate description of the cache or go back out and take a pencil but I would just as soon go by the honor system.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMGGPS
    I logged a find last week that I actually found but there was no writing instrument in the micro and I didn't take one out with me. This is the first time I've not signed a log book but I still consider it a find. I guess if the cache hider wanted I could give an accurate description of the cache or go back out and take a pencil but I would just as soon go by the honor system.
    I think in that case an accurate description would be a good idea also I almost went off without a pen but I went back to the truck and got one.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!