Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Traveling Geocaching Exhibit

Quote Originally Posted by BSA534
    The GPS Maze icon looks like this:

Thanks! That is cool.

GeoJeepers Guest
    This is really great; it looks to be the biggest thing for geocaching I've seen in Arkansas, with a great opportunity to expose muggles to our ways. The vast majority of growth has to come thru word of mouth, but now there's something out there for people to actually see and experience!

The GeoMaze event is up in case you haven't seen it:
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...2-8cd3545c0a0d

The GeoMaze is up too:
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...6-cc0898f7e0cf

Are there two separate events? One that day event and one for the maze? I found the two different listings, just wasn't sure about them. Sounds fun though.

I had initially planned to attend the event at Mt Magazine that day but I believe I may just drive down for this one instead. I wouldn't want to miss this one. Besides there are like 800 caches down there that I haven't found.

There is an event on May 16. You get an event smiley for that one.

The GeoMaze exhibit opens on May 16 and will be there until the end of December. You'll get the special icon for attending the exhibit at any time while its there. (or at any of the other Discovery museums it will be at in the next 3 years).

At least thats my understanding....

ExtremeTrek Guest
    This will be pretty cool. I look forward to meeting many of you there. (I feel I know many of you from tracking you through the ParkCache Challenge and I know I've talked to a few that have finished it.) See you there!

Ashallond Guest
    Won't make the event. I do want to do the park challenge, but doing it from a base of Fort Smith is going to be a bit more challenging than those of you who live more centrally located.

grzz51 Guest
    Hi Ashallond, Don't let your geographical position keep you from doing the Arkansas ParkCache Challenge. I live in Helena and that's as far from most of the ParkCaches as you are in Fort Smith. Mz Grzz and I completed the series last summer while on vacation and had a ball! Just go get the ones near you then you'll be hooked Can't wait for the 16th so I can see the GeoMaze

Yes please don't let your location keep you from this series. I live only 4 miles from Louisiana and it took several overnight trips, but it was well, well worth it. It will give you a chance to knock the DeLorme and County Challenge out as well while your at it.