Thread: Accomodations for the June Arkgeo LOSP events.

Accomodations for the June Arkgeo LOSP events.

I have had several requests for info on places to stay out here in my neck of the woods during the Arkgeo events at Lake Ouachita State Park, for those who do not wish to camp. I thought I would post this info here, so that all may have access to it.
    Hot Springs Village is going to be closer to the events than Hot Springs, and there are some really good options here.
    First, in the more traditional style, is the Village Inn. It is a regular hotel, that is well maintained, and has a nice pool. Their number is 501-922-9600.
    Another and somewhat more unique option, is to rent a house or condo, which are readily available in the Village. This is good in that they have several bedrooms and bathrooms, making them easy to share with others, and therefore splitting the cost, making them very affordable.
    The two places that I know of are Village Villas, at 501-922-0303 or www.villagevillas.com, and Los Lagos (very nice timeshare type condos)at 501-915-9062.
    I hope this informaion is helpful, and if anyone has any questions, they can E-mail me, PM me, or just call me. I will be happy to assist in any way I can.
    QC
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

flannelman Guest
    Hey Dude, where would be a good place for me and my family??

How about in a van, down by the river!lol
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

GeoJeepers Guest
    hmmmmm......did anyone NOT see that coming?

flannelman Guest
    Well I just had to ask!!