Thread: New geocaching movie "Find Me"

SniperChicken Guest

New geocaching movie "Find Me"

Theres a new geocaching movie coming out soon. "Find Me" is an independant film that revolves around geocaching. Read about it in more detail here http://onlinegeocacher.com/articles/New ... 9,03,02,42
    A volunteer is needed to be a Geo Rep from each state to help with hiding caches for a contest ( kinda like the whole Jeep/Unite For Diabetes thing i assume).
    Currently there is no representative from Arkansas. Anyone wishing to fill that spot shoot off an e-mail to georep@trostmovingpictures.com and say you are interested in being a Geo Rep.

Copy of e-mail i was sent recently

"So, if you know someone you think would like to be a Geo Rep in any of these states, please let them know:

Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusettes, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virgina, and Wyoming.

Make sure to tell them Geo Reps will receive a Free copy of Find Me on DVD for helping and they'll be part of a very cool group of people. Have them send an email with their name, city, and state to georep@trostmovingpictures.com stating that they want to be a Geo Rep.

Thanks again for your help!
    Joe Jestus
    Marketing/Press Director"

Thanks for your time
    Scott Bishop aka SniperChicken

I got an email from Trost Moving Pictures today, with some additional information. Here's a link to the PDF they sent.

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile