Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finding Caches in Malvern

bluesybreeze Guest
    Sure it does! Event smiley are the coolest! It has to be loggable! It is also the easiest way to let everyone know you are having one. It's really not that hard, just type up a cache page telling where everything is going to be and be sure and not make it too commercial. Better yet, just copy idratherbehiking's Breakfast Club event page and just change the pertinent information. I'd love an eat and greet in Hot Springs. I'll help!

flannelman Guest
    I'm sure it will be loggable but I just wanted to throw it out there and see what the area cachers wanted to do. I have hosted a couple of events before but just haven't had time to in the last couple of years. If we want to do it in April then we need to get a move on! The only weekend left for April is the last weekend, the 25th, because the Clarksville event is the 18th. May is open for me other than the 16th cause that is graduation!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't be opposed to a graduation celebration/ geocaching event on Friday the 15th, or Saturday 16th in the evening. The first weekend of May is just before finals so I'll be studying. Just throwing out some ideas.

gingerose Guest
    Sooner the better, we are getting several new cachers in this area and I would love to be able to put some faces with names.

I don't mind helping either just let me know what I can do.

Hang on, and let me check my schedule. I have some stuff going on around then, and I would obviously be interested in being there.
    We are trying to do an Arkgeo meet and greet around then for here, so maybe we could just get together and talk about the stuff we wanted to, at that time.
    I am interested in doing a shindig of sorts for Will's graduation, so maybe we could do something with that too.
    I need to check Mrs.Q's work schedule and I'll call you guys about this subject.
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!