Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Adventures of Quartzcacher and Dentful1

I always enjoy reading about yall's adventures. Had a mini-adventure with Bruce a couple of weeks ago and had a blast. I've been looking at all those power trail caches and wanting to go sometime as well.

That is an awesome number of finds for one day. I absolutely love offroad caches. Did you guys have time to take pictures along the way?

Dentful1 Guest
    This is the only picture we took. This is at the dreaded muddy hole at
    Bridge of Death Road #13. Usually the water would be up to the bumper here. But with no rain in a month we had no problem.

[/img]

Way to go Bruce and Aaron! We did some of those trails back last spring, but didn't rack up such impressive numbers as you two. Imagine what your numbers would have been if you hadn't had those DNF's. How on earth did you manage to maintain your energy levels to jump in and out of the car that many times in this extreme heat? You both Rock! NW & RBG

Ashallond Guest
    Impressive...very impressive. [end evil sith lord tone of voice]

Posted the feat on the GC main forums yet?

Dentful1 Guest
    I just did post it to the "The Hunt/The Unusual" forum.

cachemates Guest
    Hey Guys that is an impressive day of Geocaching. I know you had a great time. It may be some time before that record falls. Glad you filled us in on how the trip went.
    That mud hole looks like some I have seen before that didn't have a bottom. But then I didn't have a jeep.
    Good story.

chimps8mybaby Guest
    Thats an awesome feat!!!! Good going guys!!!

flannelman Guest
    And why didn't you call me to see if I wanted to go too??

Sounds like ya'll had fun too.

Dentful1 Guest
    Ummmmmm......The tent said it sleeps 4 but it only fits 2 with twin size air matresses. Yup. That is why.