Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last One (and Hardest).... F.D. Series Cammo

Last One (and Hardest).... F.D. Series Cammo

Today I acquired 2 more of those "special camouflage" containers that several of you found and complimented on while at the "Coffee and Nuts" Event in El Dorado last month. I would like to share one with anyone that wanted to use one in his or her area (those of you who know what it is I am talking about that is). If you would like one just post a note. These are not exactly as you found, but the larger version and very old. I think I am going to keep one and give one away. They were free to me and free to you if you would like one.

Is this going to be first to post first to get? If so I want it.
    Yes I do.
    I don't know where I am going to put it right now, but if I get it I promise it will be placed.
    Do I need to beg ?
    I will.
    PM on the way.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

It's yours. I figured the only "fair" way would be first come- first served. (As long as you promise to use it for our little "game" and give me a chance to come hunt it some day along with 2Ter!! If I come across anymore I will give them away in the same fashion.

It's yours.
    Oh great, just what he needed.
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Cache container

I have really GOT to make time to get on here every day..... Too slow - Story of my life....
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

L2C would you like one as well if I could "aquire" another one?

You bet!

Dear gracious, yes........ I would love to have one of those......... We had a ball laughing at ourselves over that cache.

We were planning on coming your way this weekend, but our baby daughter is turning 31 tomorrow and we are having a party..... Enjoy every day with 2Tr - for she will grow up waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too quickly.

Have a great weekend and let me know if you acquire anything.... {)

Sandy
    L2C2
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Re: You bet!

Quote Originally Posted by likestocanoe
    Dear gracious, yes........ I would love to have one of those......... We had a ball laughing at ourselves over that cache.

We were planning on coming your way this weekend, but our baby daughter is turning 31 tomorrow and we are having a party..... Enjoy every day with 2Tr - for she will grow up waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too quickly.

Have a great weekend and let me know if you acquire anything.... {)

Sandy
    L2C2
    I have lots of new hides down here since you both have hunted our area with many, many more in the process of being placed (they are ready to go, just waiting on it to dry up). Trying to break a 100 by the end of March. PLENTY for you both to do. Too bad you can't make it as I have about 15 out now that are waiting to be found for the first time. I guess the weather has slowed the locals WAY down. Good to hear from you.

Likestocanoe are you too still wanting a hydrant? I am going to archive the smaller hydrant I have, not the letterbox hydrant. If you are coming to the event next month I will have it for you if you want it.

gingerose Guest
    If they don't want it, I do. I have a plan in the works that it would fit quite well with.