Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Last One (and Hardest).... F.D. Series Cammo

Sorry gingerose. I talked to Mrs. likestocanoe on FB and she said she still wanted it. I will keep you in mind if I come across anymore though.

gingerose Guest
    Not a problem...that just means I can go for the smilie.

Plese do keep me in mind. Thanks.

arkfiremedic and 2Ter - We are soooooo excited to head your way and gather all those new caches. I (L2C2) am excited about our new cache coming up! ! !

We are looking forward to seeing you guys again. It has been TOO long. Bet 2Ter has grown a foot by now. We will try and be there early to visit.

Thank you for the cache container! See you soon.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

TinmanJones Guest
    Im excited to meet all you cachers from around the state! See yall in ElDo!

Arkfiremedic, youre just too nice, but we like you that way! LOL

OK, you've piqued my curiosity. I need a trial run at this special camo container before attempting anything Hick puts out. Arkfiremedic, can you give me the GC numbers of your caches with this special cache container?

Here is the answer captaincooder. I am unsure if AR-HICK as found a location suitable for his yet. GC1MMJ5's container I am giving to likestocanoe next weekend. GC1XTDD's container has moved to the location of the new cache "F.D. Series * 10-42 *" which is awaiting publishing.

Archived
    F.D. Series - Last One
    GC1MMJ5

Archived
    Letterbox Hybrid F.D. Series - Letter's From Home
    GC1XTDD

F.D. Series * 10-42 *
    GC(Awaiting review by CW)

(This one, when published, will be one you asked me about that would be user friendly for children)

Others Children Friendly Caches:

rklmbl
    GC1XWXQ

GC22295
    Arboretum Cache

GC1XPYH
    L.A.'s First Travel Bug Hotel (awaiting for updated published coordinates by CW as I moved it yesterday)

GC1MMHR
    To Protect and Serve

GC1QYAV
    Rainbow

GC1DR3N
    South Arkansas Arboretum ParkCache

GC1DQZD
    Arkansas Museum of Natural Resources ParkCache

GC18HAX
    "One Slick Place"

GC1C96Q
    Black Gold - Boom Town

GC1QPDH
    GPS Adventures Arkansas Maze Exhibit

GC2397B
    Peter Rabbit's Hideout

If they like quick P-N-G's any F.D. Series (I designed it with children in mind); the Smileys-R-Us Series of 2ter's, or the "date series" of 2'ter's are all easy and QUICK smileys. This should be the answer to your question of "must do" children's caches in our area that I can readily think of.

arkfiremedic

#1) 10-42 has been submitted. Then it probably won't stay virgin long enough for me to FTF it Friday

#2) Thanks for the listings. I've done a few of these already

#3) A TB hotel in El Do? Great, I need to make a deposit!

#4) Too bad the letterbox is gone...I bought a razorback stamp!

#5) I would agree that most of the "Smileys 'R Us" series is easy, but I have logged a DNF on #14 twice now. How 'bout a hint (a really strong hint, like a gimme, or a picture of you pointing to it, or a two-foot-long orange flagging ribbon tied on to it) for the Doofus?

Quote Originally Posted by captaincooder
    #4) Too bad the letterbox is gone...I bought a razorback stamp!

#5) I would agree that most of the "Smileys 'R Us" series is easy, but I have logged a DNF on #14 twice now. How 'bout a hint (a really strong hint, like a gimme, or a picture of you pointing to it, or a two-foot-long orange flagging ribbon tied on to it) for the Doofus?
    The F.D. Series *10-42 * is a letterbox so bring your stamp. I left you a hint on #14. hahaha Maybe, just maybe you can find it now!

Clever, Mister Smart-Aleck #14 can't evade me now! How could I have missed it previously? Funny, I don't remember any pipe...

TinmanJones Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by captaincooder
    Clever, Mister Smart-Aleck #14 can't evade me now! How could I have missed it previously? Funny, I don't remember any pipe...
    CCooder,
    I've known AFM for 20 years, he's been known to "tell" one from time to time!
    You gotta watch him!