Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GINGER, GINGER, GINGEROSE......

Dentful1 Guest

GINGER, GINGER, GINGEROSE......

I have only met this wonderful lady once. It was in a race that I won . I am very happy that she has gotten off to a very fast start and has learned alot and has some very nice hides. BUT!!! These caches that she has put out that make you think is just not right. Most caches make you think on where they are hidden, some make you earn the smiley by a physical challenge. Gingerose's caches, some of them, make you prove that Einsteins' theory of relativity is relative to the theory that Einstein theorized.

I do like her caches. I am not in anyway putting them down. If you guys come on down to Hot Springs you might want to read a Quantum Physics book before attempting some of her caches.

I do like your caches, all of them. I just had to poke at you on those "mental" challenge caches.
    Kuddo's to you Gingerose on a job WELL done here in Hot Town.

Dentful , I just so happen to agree with you after my experience with "The Labyrinth" . I would have never figured it out if I had not also read "A Brief History in Time by Stephen Hawking" a little while back. Yes, I know that may be a shock to everyone who knows me, but that was before geocaching and I never knew that I would use it again until I started trying to find my way thru the Labyrinth. You called them "Mental caches" is that is a good way of saying that they drive you crazy?
    Fun ain't it!

I must also warn you too that she is one of those Foxes and they are a sly group of cachers. Just keep your wits about you when you are hunting them thar caches that they put out. I can tell by the way you are talking that you have done been bitten more than once.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

So far, I am nine for nine on Gingerose caches, but I have it from a pretty reliable source that she is planning an even more wicked puzzle type cache. I am a goner for sure if these keep up. She has discussed some of her ideas on these with me, and I am usually scratching my head after one of these discussions. So if she is willing to talk to me about these, there is no telling what kind of evil nastiness she has in store for us, that she is NOT willing to discuss!
    It is sure great to have another awesome cacher in my neck of the woods! In two years, we have gone from a few great (as always) Cachemates and Z&G caches, to having Gingerose and likestocanoe placing some really fantastic, head scratching, vision blurrrring, evil hides in the Hot Springs area. For all who live close enough to hit some of these, I highly recommend them all!
    Way to go Gingerose! Keep it up!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

gingerose Guest
    Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments. I have really enjoyed hiding these cahces and I have a few more in the works.

I really don't know what QC is talking about when it comes to evil caches. I would never think about putting out an evil cache.....

Dentful1 Guest
    I sure am glad I got some waders handy. Cause Gingerose is talking that stink near ankle deep. She said she don't know anything about evil caches. That stink is getting deeeeep in this forum, I need to go get them waders on.

mrbb Guest
    I had the pleasure of meeting Gingerose this past weekend and I'm sure that the word evil does not apply. She is so nice. I really enjoyed our visit.
    However, after a few more caches, I could change my mind you know.

specialteacher Guest

Evil caches

I will have to say that I haven't found a cache that I would call evil that Gingerose has hidden. I have however found several evil caches that ARHick has hidden. I like finding caches that have a challange but some of his are just EVIL. I am not sure what cachers consider evil but if you want some that you will say "now that is just not right" you might want to go to Morrillton and look up ARHick.

I thought this is where we are supposed to geo-bash Gingerose
    How did I get mixed up in this , just because I have a cache called Hick's Evil Cache?
    I still haven't got that puzzle all worked out my smarts are failing me if I ever had very much of them.
    Lets all remember this thread is to BASH Gingerose HERE not Hick.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Did someone say something about an AR-Hick cache? I found one of those once and I looked for some more of the kind without luck, and of course failed the test to become a member of AR-Hick Inc.

gingerose Guest
    I am enjoying how this thread seems to be going. Maybe I will just put out a few more caches to celebrate.