Thread: Arkansas State Parks – A Photo Contest! Take your best shot!

Arkansas State Parks – A Photo Contest! Take your best shot!

Groundspeak has asked me to pass this information about a new photo contest (click for link) along to Arkansas Geocachers! But time is short, so you have to act NOW!

Chuck Walla
    Geocaching.com Volunteer Cache Reviewer
    "Volunteering is for suckers. Did you know that volunteers don't even get paid for the stuff they do?" -- Homer Simpson

Wow! Thats exciting news! Can't wait to see the exhibit!

I have been in communication in reference to this exibit to try to get 2Ter's picture on this exibit. I have received a email this date from Shauna at Groundspeak and wanted to pass a tidbit on to anyone interested:

"If you know of other folks who have been to any of the State Park Caches, please let them know that I am happy to receive imagery even though the date I placed in the forums has passed. Thanks!Thanks,Shauna"

Here's another message from Groundspeak regarding this photo contest:
    We are looking for photos from the following Arkansas State Parks:

Bull Shoals
    Lake Catherine
    Lake Dardanelle
    Prairie Grove
    Village Creek

I would really appreciate it! We are trying to wrap up the project by early next week, so photos would be due no later than Monday. Thank you, thank you!
    Get your photos in by Monday, April 13!
    "Volunteering is for suckers. Did you know that volunteers don't even get paid for the stuff they do?" -- Homer Simpson