Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Caching The 7 Hollows Trail on Petit Jean

We have our camp site reserved for the weekend of the 20th. We will leave on Sunday the 22nd, so it looks as though we will miss the group hike. We might hit that trail while we are there though, if we can talk the muggles we camp with into hiking it with us! If anyone is around that weekend, look us up!

GeoJeepers Guest
    I do have 2 kids, OEN, so detours are a part of my life! Don't think that will be a problem at all, especially if it involves a cache! Hope you can make it.

JodyC_GoHogs Guest

PJSP 7 Hollows Trail

The fiance and I went along this trail over the weekend (it seems we followed SJC!) and found all but 2. We were tired, so the last two (when traveling clockwise) were DNFs for us, but I know they were there since there were other finds on it that day.

We will be back sometime soon to do the trail down to the bottom of the fall. Hope you have fun!

GeoJeepers Guest
    Well, OENavigator sent me a note saying he could come down on Tuesday the 24th...anyone else going to be able to make it? A crowd would be fun!

It's still up in the air for me. I was told today to expect a slow period again, so this may mean that I'll have some time to do this. I won't know till the last minute though. I'll let you know ASAP.
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

flannelman Guest
    I'm still not sure on this one yet. I'm pretty sure I won't have a job by then but my wife wants me to go to some cabin up in the north part of the state for a couple of days for our anniversary. I should know something later this week though.

I have to be at work that day at 2 but I will see if I can go in a little later and maybe come up and hike with you guys if you plan on going in the morning. Just let me know what time and I will try and be there.

GeoJeepers Guest
    Right now we're thinking 9 or earlier. I'm already there and just want to be late enough for everyone that isn't lucky enough to be camping to drive in.

The week of the 23rd is becoming a nightmare for me (work is going to be busy and some overtime for me). I will not be able to participate on the 24th at all. Ya'll have fun without me and I will miss the chance of walking the trail again. I did part of it last Saturday and everything looked good as far as I could tell.
    Everyone have a good time.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

flannelman Guest
    My wife is forcing me to take her to a cabin close to Eureka Springs Monday and Tuesday next week for a late anniversary present so I won't be able to go if it then. No I didn't forget our anniversary those are just the days she wanted to go. Maybe I can go next time.