Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Caching The 7 Hollows Trail on Petit Jean

Q Guest
    Hope to join in. Been in touch with O-nav about it. My 2 jrs will be with me so we are weather dependent. Too stormy and we better not. Looking for better forecast by then.

GeoJeepers Guest
    We'll hope it gets better....right now it's 70% chance on Tuesday If it doesn't pour down...should we just meet at the Visitor Center on the highway, or just meet in the parking area for the trail?

Either one is fine with me. It figures the forecast would bite for that day. If it stays as is I won't be bringing our eight year old along. Not that he doesn't want to go. I've hiked in the rain before so it's no big deal. As a bonus I bet the waterfall will be flowing well.

GeoJeepers Guest
    Not really sure about that rain yet....on TWC this morning it looked more like it might be late Tuesday....of course it is March and nobody is really sure what it will do tomorrrow, much less any day after that. My Uncle Sam taught me I won't melt (or float away either) in a downpour, so it is what it is. Let's just meet at the visitor's center....it's only 5 feet off of the main highway and you can't miss it. And yes, if it does rain a lot, we'll for sure have to hop over to the falls....(maybe after hot dogs). Mrs. GeoJeepers has a brand new camera she's wanting to try out.