Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas Geocachers Association 2009 Annual Meeting

Just giving this one a bump as a reminder to everyone. We are now just 10 days away and I can't wait for that day to come. I look forward to seeing everyone there. It's gonna be a great weekend!!!

Calling All Volunteers: We will be at the State Park on Friday morning beginning around 10 am and could use a few more volunteers to help set up the event tent. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated even if its just moral support. And once the tent is set up there are plenty of caches nearby to go find.

I also wanted to post a note to remind everyone to bring their folding chairs with them so they may be more comfortable.

And if you would like to bring a side dish or desert to go with lunch that would be great also. If you would like to bring something just send me an email or P.M. letting me know what you will be bringing and I will post it to the cache page so everyone does not bring the same items.

Thanks, ArkGeo Events Committee

We should be there to help set up the tent. See you at 10:00...

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Wayne,
    I have the banner in my car if you want to come by and get it next week so you'll have it when ya'll set up.

Tim

flannelman Guest
    I can probably help out Friday morning unless something unforseen comes up.

Sorry, but I will be unable to make the event this year due to having to work that day. I have tried to change my work schedule, but with no success.

Ya'll have a GREAT time!

ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Dentful1 Guest
    Quit work and ask for a work application at the same time. Maybe with some stroke of luck you could have your job back within the week.

L2C1 and I will be there with bells on... Also, there Friday morning to help with set up or whatever is needed. Can't wait!

likestocanoe gang
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Darn, I wish this was just one week latter! I'll be back from S.America... and VERY close after the 11th. Bummer, sure would have loved to reconnect with AR geocachers
    Have a great time folks, I hope to catch you next time, Savoy

This should be a new forum thread, but it goes here.

It looks like we are going to have a coming out party also. Our Reveiwer has posted a will attend

Chuck Walla is this some kind of a Joke

I don't have enough time to get my stuff together :P
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison