Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NOT!!!! a "2nd Annual Meet and Greet/Bug Swap in Glenw

flannelman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzCachers
    Tell me about it! I would hire a profesional typist to write up my logs, and all I would have to do is talk. Since I am a professional talker, I could get a lot of logs submitted! I'll just bet that me and my professional typist, could find and log a thousand caches in a month! The possibilties boggle the mind! All I need is my check. Where does that line form?
    Hey hire me to type all your logs. I always have my logs posted before you do whenever we go caching togather. Man after the last few years I have had with lack of money 3 mill would have me set for life. I'd, cache, hunt, and fish the rest of my life. Ohh and type QC's logs too.

Lots and lots of money.

That guy is about the dumbest individual I have ever heard of.... Ok, drugs are STUPID - I will say that first. Gee, just get high on geocaching. It works, just ask QC or L2C #1.

My second thought is that he is DUMB - just pure DUMB. You give me that kind of money and all my time would be designated to having fun. Kids, grandkids, geocaching, camping, traveling, fishing, and I might even finish a book....

Some folks have all the luck and then there is me........
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt