Thread: "BURY ME IN BLISS'/PATHTAG FIND !

mountainborn Guest

"BURY ME IN BLISS'/PATHTAG FIND !

Found : GEOGOOBERS Pathtag !
    It was later in the day and we were slowing down somewhat. I drove past the road to the cemetary and had to back up. GPS signal weak because of heavy cloud cover and drizzling rain. The cache container was a lock and lock of a medium size, hidden in a clever place. Upon examining the cache contents I found a shiney pathtag. When I let out a loud WOOHOO ! The wimps that had stayed in the Jeep where it was dry, came out in the rain to see what I had found. Thanks GEOGOOBERS for releasing your pathtag into the wild at the "BURY ME IN BLISS' Cache ! Sadly I had already dropped all of the mountainborn pathtags that I had with me.

A pathtag in the wild ! It's a very cool thing ! Click to enlarge photo.

cachemates Guest
    Hey mountainborn,
    I picked up one of those pathtags somewhere along the way but have forgot where it was. I have two others, one of which is yours.

mountainborn Guest
    Hey jerry ! Our colection is small yet. This was a cool addition to it. We have ordered some of the ArkGeo pathtags and will keep one in our collection, dropping the rest out in Colorado this Summer.
    Earlier this year we found a TNGIRL ( 1/2 of the geogoobers) pathtag down in Eldorado, it has since been retired.
    Dont forget to see us at Greeson this year so we can show and tell pathtags & caching tales.