Thread: New Caches

edieo Guest

New Caches

Yee Haw got my first four caches published this weekend ...Ok so I'm very excited...

Congratulations Edie! Doesn't it feel good? Keep 'em coming, I"ll be up to get them soon.
    One cache at a time!

bluesybreeze Guest
    Congrats! Ain't it fun?!? Soon everywhere you look you'll be thinking, "Now wouldn't that be a good spot for a cache!" And you'll be placing caches and thinking just like Ar-Hick......OMG!..... ......Well congrats anyway
    although your thought processes will be forever warped, but in a good way

Welcome to the hiders club, it's a blast!

majii Guest
    NOBODY thinks like AR-Hick...

Nobody that's not locked up anyway.
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

QtrHrseWoman Guest
    That's funny about the twisted warped minds. I realized tonight while walking through the parking lot at Kohl's that my 11 year old can barely walk past a light pole without checking it for a cache.

Congrat's on your hides!

Congratulations on your first hide. I have had a blast for the last 4 days reading all the found logs on my caches before and after the El Dorado Event. Some 200 so far and many have not logged all their finds yet. I'm not as good a stasher as some, but do have many devious ideas

And speaking of AFM and new caches, did you guys see what came up last night?! AFM, you and 2Ter have been working overtime! Thanks for all the great caches I already got, and now I'll be back soon. I just have to finish logging all from this weekend. (Sorry, it takes me a long time to think and type) The QC cachemobile is already pointed South.
    Chuck, I guess there really IS no rest for the weary!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!