Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COMING SOON! NEW ARKGEO PATHTAGS

COMING SOON! NEW ARKGEO PATHTAGS

The Fund Raising Committee is happy to announce that ArkGeo pathtags will soon be available for sale. Members of ArkGeo will have the first opportunity to purchase these tags, at a discount, for a limited period of time. For details, go to the Arkansas Geocachers Association forum area. After the “Members Only” sale period has passed, the sale will be open to all website users and the public, and details will be provided under this forum topic area.

If you are not a member of ArkGeo, it is easy to join and costs nothing. Just click the "Registered Voting" link, then click "Voter Registration" and sign up.

Can we order the pathtags yet? Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl

Did not find info on forums, but I am still figuring this website out. Interesting in purchasing - are they available at this time. Thanks in advance for the information.

likestocanoe gang
    Jim, Sandy & Tanner
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Great design, when can we order??

The path tags are not ready yet. A link and instructions for ordering them will be posted in the Arkansas Geocachers Association forum when they are, which should be a week or two.

There will be a password required to purchase the tags for the first 30 days so that voting members of ArkGeo can order the tags before anyone else. If you are not a member of ArkGeo, it is easy to join and costs nothing. Just click the "Registered Voting" link, then click "Voter Registration" and sign up.
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

mountainborn Guest
    WOooHOOoo !! Ours arrived in the mail today ! SWEET ! We will scatter some in Colorado this Summer.

Ashallond Guest
    I registered today, but can't find the forum in question... I'd like to see how much they are and stuff. I'm still trying to sort this page out.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashallond
    I registered today, but can't find the forum in question... I'd like to see how much they are and stuff. I'm still trying to sort this page out.
    First of all let me welcome you to this great sport and our site.

Try this LINK. It will take you directly to the pathtag website and our tag.

If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask. There are plenty of very helpful people here always willing to help out.

Richard

Arkansas pathtags

I purchased 20 Arkgeocaching PT's from the company that made them. They said for every 20 purchased, they would donate money back to the Arkansas club. How do I know you all received your money from the company?

I would like to leave them in various caches as I travel, but do I register them as the owner? They all have the same ID number.

Thanks,
    Kent

GeoJeepers Guest
    As the Chairman for the ARKGEO Fund Raising Committee I receive notifications from the Pathtags team concerning our fundraising info, and I can tell you they have been very forward and honest with us. We haven't had to ask first..they have contacted me wanting to know what address to send the check to.

All 20 in a lot have the same number...if you register as the owner you'll get notifications each time someone logs one of your tags, plus there's a map display that will show you where all of the activity is.