Thread: NOTICE OF FORUM CHANGE

NOTICE OF FORUM CHANGE

In order to provide a place for members-only announcements, discussions, or special offers, some ArkGeo forums are now only visible to ArkGeo members. In order to get the full benefit of this web site, please consider becoming a member of Arkansas Geocachers Association!]

If you are not a member of ArkGeo, it is easy to join and costs nothing. Just click the "Registered Voting" link, then click "Voter Registration" and sign up. Then you will have access to these forum areas for association discussions, information regarding upcoming events, and a first chance at ArkGeo items for sale, including “Members Only” discounts.

kittzle Guest
    Considering it showed all of my information including my address, I'm guessing I'm a registered member

But question.... where did I input my address? and how do I change it? I moved a year and a half ago, hehe.

kittzle Guest
    I knew if I opened my mouth I'd find it, LOL.

In case anyone else needs to update... Click on Registered Members in the list on the left, and then click the link to Edit Member Details under the box

Don't you love when someone answers their own question?

gingerose Guest
    I am looking around the forums and found this thread. Thought that there might be a few new people to the website that did not realize there was a difference between signing up to being a user for the Arkgeo forums/site and being a member of ArkGeo (Arkansas Geocachers Association).

I personally, would like to encourage any cachers that are not members of Arkgeo to join.

chimps8mybaby Guest
    It keeps telling me I'm making an error. I promise I know how to spell my name.

I thought i was a member and now i am not so i have to pay to see the rest of the forum??plus on the same note about being a member the last event that i was at iwas hoping that someone would bring up the stickers,or coins,or something that was related to Arkanasas geochers association like to buy to help surrport this site and or arkansas association ???

Our fund raising people with the merchandise was not at the ArkGeo Meet and Greet.

wilddav - geojeepers keeps the merchandise - he is from Searcy. You could probably hook up with him to get some loot!