Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cache Placements

gingerose Guest
    Not only do they hide wonderful caches that are creative... they give you a great run for the FTF's in this area....They are just a wonderful team....

A great big to boosam496. It didn't take them long to start paying back to this great game by placing caches. As of today, they have 9 cache placements and 61 finds. Way to go guys!

Girlcachetoo. We had the pleasure of finding some of her caches this past weekend. She started geocaching January 15, 2009, and has already placed 15 very nice caches...at least the ones we found so far. She is another cacher who knows how to give back to the community. Great hide to finds ratio.

Cachers

Quartzcachers, for placing 100 caches in less than 2 years. What a way to give back to the game!!!

Thanks guys! I am not finished by any means, either. I have about fifteen locations already with coords taken, and notes made as to what container to us, ratings, etc. .
    Also, I have been to see the FS lady, and the second meeting went very well. I have submitted my existing caches to get them "legal", and after that, I have a BUNCH of spots in the forest that I want to place caches. I hope to have at least fifty more out by the end of the year.
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Thanks ! Again ! ! !

Thanks, Quartzcacher, for all the fun you have given and keep giving the likestocanoe gang We will try and repay you....
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Congratulations to

ark

He has placed over 100 caches since September 11, 2008. That's six months for you who can't count. Way to go!!! Thanks so much for giving back to this game in Lower Arkansas.

Thank you for the kind words. I guess 2ter and I are going to have to slow down 'cause I think Chuck Walla probably doesn't like us putting so many out in such a short time. We were just hoping to help ensure there was a Second Annual Coffee and Nuts Event in El Dorado since we met so many great people and had such a blast!! We are going a cachin' towards Petit Jean and Mt. Nebo for a couple of days and maybe get some of those good ideas from the hides I have heard so much about in the area.

Thank You, EDIEO for placing over 100 caches for other cachers to enjoy in Arkansas. We've been watching your caches pop every night now for the past several days.

edieo Guest
    Thank you guys for the kind words ..I'm not done yet I still got several more to place,,