Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cache Placements

Cache Placements

The number of cache placements in Arkansas is growing. This is thanks to people like
    team likestocanoe
    who have now placed 100 caches since January 2006.

That is a awesome job and only 2 of the 100 have been archived. I got to thinking about it so I had to check. I have not found a single one of their caches. I have some work to do. Anybody up for a caching trip to the Hot Springs area in the next month or so. Thanks Jim and Sandy for providing everyone with so much fun.

That is an awesome statistic. I have had the pleasure of finding some of their hides and they have been fun, informative, and cleaver. A fantastic job by a couple of the nicest people you will meet.

cachemates Guest
    It don't seem that long ago that we were about the only cachers in this area and if we want to find a cache we had to drive quite a distance to look for them.
    Thanks to the Likes2canoe Gang that is no longer necessary. Now we can't even keep them all found. They hide em faster than we can find em. It is good to see caches this close to home. I have a new Likes2canoe cache no more than 2 miles (as the crow flies) that has just been posted.
    Thanks L2C for all your fun caches we have found.
    Congratulations on 100 Hides.

Way to go guys! It has sure been super to have y'all as caching buddies! We have had some great times and look forward to more.
    I can't tell you how many times in the last year that I simply would not have made my 100 caches a month, if not for a new batch of likestocanoe caches to put me over the top. For that I say thanks, and I appreciate all your efforts at getting these things out. I know how much of a struggle it has been at times, and I want you to know that I appreciate each and every one. Keep up the good work, and you'll have to work hard to stay ahead of me.
    Anybody up for some Ralph and Kacoo's?!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Dentful1 Guest
    Ralph and Kacoo's has some awesome hush puppies and SUPER DUPER steaks. We don't eat seafood but we love steaks.

flannelman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking
    That is a awesome job and only 2 of the 100 have been archived. I got to thinking about it so I had to check. I have not found a single one of their caches. I have some work to do. Anybody up for a caching trip to the Hot Springs area in the next month or so. Thanks Jim and Sandy for providing everyone with so much fun.
    Depending on my ever changing work schedule I'd like to mak a run at all those new caches. I haven't had time to get over there and get any of them. I'm actually off this weekend but I have some other things I need to do and it is too late now to make a trip. I may be off next weekend or maybe the one after that. We are real slow right now and I'm only working 2 days a week (24 hours/week) and my boss e-mails me as to which 2 days it will be. I usually know by Thursday at the latest so if you can put togather a trip on short notice I'd love to go with ya.

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words. We can't express how we have enjoyed getting to know some of the best folks in the world - geocachers!

likestocanoe gang
    Jim, Sandy, and Tanner
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Thanks team likestocanoe for all these caches, can't wait till we make it down that way with the right caches loaded in the GPSr to search for a few of yours.