Thread: Picked up some ammo cans...

Picked up some ammo cans...

I grabbed some ammo cans this weekend at Pool Military Surplus in Greenbrier. The 30 cals were $4.00, 5.56 was $5, and 50 cal was $14. They had a few HUGE parachute boxes there, but were talking the size of a trunk.

I also found another good find at a flea market. a 25mm black plastic ammo container. It is build from the heavy duty plastic, and is air tight. It also opens from both ends. We have a few ideas on this one so we'll let you all know when we get them out in the wild.

Just thought I would let you all know where to get ammo cans near Conway area. The other can I'm not sure where to put it yet.

Is there still a distance restriction on placing a geocache? We travel to south Arkansas to see my parents every few months, and I could place one between RSVL and Mt Ida where there are very few caches around that area. Most of that area is Forest Service so I'll have to fill out the required permit info.

Stay warm out there.

I got a few ammo cans that I don't have any use for now that I can't place them in Conway. If anyone is interested, let me know.

ShadowCachers Guest
    I have 12 with more to come if anybody needs some. e-mail me