Thread: Morrilton

edieo Guest

Morrilton

Oh what a thrill I broke 300 this weekend in Morrilton raiding Hick's caches and I got my second FTF yesterday with Anyone Hungry

Congratulations on 300 and glad that you could do it in Morrilton.
    A First to Find may be a little harder to come by in my part of the world, especially if I didn't hide it.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Congratulations Edieo on your 300th find and on your 2nd FTF.
    You really have caught the caching fever.

edieo Guest
    Thank you both I believe I may be addicted ,,it sure gets in your blood doesn't it?

bluesybreeze Guest
    Woo-Hoo! Way to Go and I'm so glad that I was there to share in the glory and to rob some of them thar hen houses. It sure was a blast. Now, 400 will just be a few more hen houses away for foxy ole edieo

Great Milestone! We still have almost the entire Morrilton area to get to sometime. Those FTF's are hard with AR-Hick running around like a cache-addict. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by AR-HICK
    A First to Find may be a little harder to come by in my part of the world, especially if I didn't hide it.
    Yeah, right. Like that cache in Blackwell at the truck stop. Hmmm, who was FTF on that one???? Ohhhh ... it was edieo!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

edieo Guest
    Got two more FTF this last week and they were on Ar-HICK Caches ..Yee Haw I'm loving this,,,