Thread: Searcy cacher

Searcy cacher

Welcome GeoJeepers to the Arkansas Geocachers Association. It's great to have you here. If you have any questions, there is always someone here that is more than willing to help. It's also great to see Searcy cachers onboard. WELCOME.

KingBishop3 Guest

new to geocaching and this site.

My name is Michael. Since I am new to this, I would like to go to the welcome home meet in Searcy this weekend, and perhaps meet some of you. I did not see a pre-registration, so I guess when we show up we sign in, or how do these things work? I live between Cabot and Jacksonville, by the way.

Michael, I am from Jacksonville. Contact me if you want to get together to do some caching. Always glad to have some more cachers in the area.
    Judy
    One cache at a time!

Michael, it's always great to see new cachers in the area and I am really looking forward to meeting you at the event Friday night. Yes we will have a log book to sign in upon arrival.

See you there.

woodwalker

KingBishop3 Guest
    Thank you both for making me feel at home. Mathseeker, I will keep the invite in mind, and e-mail you if I am going caching,feel free to do the same.