Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: County Challenge

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Great idea Woodwalker and Thanks!! We too will be working on the trio . Was going to NE Ark this weekend but the ice storm put a halt to that, guess I better start a bookmark list for the counties...

What a great idea, Woodwalker. Thanks for organizing something of this magnitude. We can't wait to get started! I have had no luck finding the Delorme Atlas. Where can we locate one? Then we can also work on all three challenges at the same time. Happy Caching, Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl

Nukeworker I have seen them at Amazon.com, on eBay, Walmart, and Walden Books. Hope that helps. Mine is priceless. I got the one I have at Walden Books.

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukeworker
    I have had no luck finding the Delorme Atlas. Where can we locate one?
    I got mine at Walmart.

Thanks for everyone's helpful suggestions. We'll get busy shopping! NW & RBG

Congratulations to who is the first to finish the Arkansas County Challenge. Great job guy. Sounds like you had quite the adventure.

I would like to congratulate ARKFIREMEDIC on completing the county Challenge and after reading his log I am affraid that it doesn't matter what GPS he is using he will not find what he has lost.

His Mind
    Good job and a FTF too.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Congrats arkfiremedic! You really set the bar for some mileage on a FTF! Not to mention the creek crossing in FEBRUARY in bare Feet! The pictures are great, I love a log with good pictures. Really shows the damage those counties up north got. Glad you had a small adventure, hope we get to meet up with you someday and meet you.

Congratulations ARKFireMedic! Awesome job on the county challenge. I look forward to meeting you at the Spudnuts Event and hearing of your adventures. You are truly addicted. Again CONGRATULATIONS on the FTF. Way to go.
    One cache at a time!

HikerRon Guest
    Congrats to ArkFireMedic! (you are sick)
    I still have 10 counties to go.