Thread: HOME TOWN HERO EVENT CACHE

HOME TOWN HERO EVENT CACHE

We are having an event to honor one of our local cachers

Please come join us in welcoming one of the Searcy Area Cachers, hubadge3, home from IRAQ!

hubadge3 has recently returned home from Iraq with the 39th Brigade unit here in Searcy. Please join us in welcoming him home at an Eat-n-Greet event on January 23rd, from 7:00 to 9:00 pm at Ryan's in Searcy. We will eat, talk geocaching and welcome our Citizen Soldier and Cacher home!!

Hubadge3 is the cacher that placed the Tour Of Harding caches just before his was sent to Iraq and we want to thank him for his service to our country.

The event has been listed on Geocaching.com as HOMETOWN HERO and is GC1KEZR.

If you cannot attend you can leave a note of appreciation on the event page.

The link to the event page is

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_de ... 11da191ccf

Just wanted to bring this thread back to the top to remind everyone of the event tomorrow night at Ryans in Searcy from 7 pm to 9 pm.

Also to remind everyone to log onto the cache page and extend your appreciation for HUBADGE3's service and welcome him back home.

Thanks.

Searcykid

Thanks for the reminder, Kid! I thought it was Saturday, not tomorrow. Either way, I can't make it, but I have logged my "well wishes" on the event page.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

KingBishop3 Guest
    I do plan to attend, looking forward to it.