Thread: FTF

edieo Guest

FTF

I'm so excited I got my First FTF today and I just had to tell someone ,,Yee Haw!!!! I was head to Morrilton to see spend the afternoon with my sister ,,I even got her to hunt a couple of caches with me ...so I thought I would stop and grab this one(GC1KK1A)CAA I 40-101 couldnt believe my luck nobody had gotten the find yet

Howlingmoon Guest
    Congrat's on your first FTF! They're not easy to come by.

flannelman Guest
    Good job!! There is usually a lot of competition to get those.

You can thank Chuck Walla for that one
    It was close to my home (6 Miles) and I think CW :P knows I went to work in the afternoon so that is when it was released
    I am beginning to think it is a conspiracy against me
    Well I went and picked it up today just to keep Conway County clean of unfound caches.

Congrads on beating me to the punch
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

edieo Guest
    Thank you both It was a honor to meet you AR-HICK at the Paris Event and I hope to meet you someday also flannelman .
    I sure he releases another Friday in your area as I'll be coming that way to pick up some more of your caches AR-HICK and to see my sister.Since I don't work on Fridays maybe I'll have a chance to get another one some day

I know how you feel Edieo.
    I managed to get a co FTF tonight with EMT and ARsearcher. It was a lot of fun. It is always nice to meet other cachers on the trail. We teamed up to go to a few more caches.

MathSeeker
    One cache at a time!

edieo Guest
    Congrads to you my friend Ihope it the first of many more,,,yee haw