Thread: New Years Resolution

New Years Resolution

Call it a "New Years Resolution" or a "goal." Whatever you call it, do you have a goal for this upcoming year? Be it finds or hides or find all caches in a series or just a certain cache that is a booger to get.

My personal goal is to reach find #1,000. It is a modest goal but very reachable.

Be more tolerant

My personal goal is to be more tolerant of those that insist that everyone must geocache exactly the way that they do.

My goal is to graduate from UALR in May and find a few caches along the way.

I would like to be at 500 finds and 25 hides by 2/9/09. That is my 1 year geocaching anniversary. If I can keep having days like yesterday, 42 finds with jffok, geniegill, and cache_me_in at Fort Chaffee, I just might achieve my goal

For 2008 I set a goal to reach 2000 finds by the end of the year and it looks like I will fall short by about 100. As far as goals for 2009 the only geocaching goal I am going to set for myself is to reach 100 hides by year end. A personal goal will be to get in better shape since I have gained about 35 pounds in the last couple of years. I'm not getting any younger so it is going to be much tougher later to take it off so I might as well start now.