Thread: Happy Kwanza

Happy Kwanza

Don't know what you are going to do to celebrate the first day of Kwanza today, but AR-HICK and rkl are going to go geocaching.

Sounds like a great plan to me. I think I will too.

mountainborn Guest
    Happy KWAN . . . . WHAT ?

I think that is just Africaneze for

HAPPY CACHING!

So forget about the language it is spoken in, just go out and do some after Christmas caching.

KD5JNL Guest
    No! thats where Bush had the shoe threw at him.

The first day of Kwanza is Umoja (oo-MO-jah) Unity stresses the importance of togetherness for the family and the community.

This is exactly what we did here we stressed the importance of togetherness by caching with our geo-family. We have celebrated the first day with much success and cannot wait for the second day of Kwanza.

HAPPY KWANZA
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

The second day of Kwanza is Kujichagulia (koo-gee-cha-goo-LEE-yah) Self-Determination requires that we define our common interests and make decisions that are in the best interest of our family and community.

We are going to try to place geocaches and find a few along the way for todays festivites. We urge all other geocachers to do the same.

Ar-Hick and rklbml
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison