Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cache Ca$h Dash Bash - Sat. Jan. 10, 2009 - Paris, Arkansas

Cache Ca$h Dash Bash - Sat. Jan. 10, 2009 - Paris, Arkansas

The listing for the Paris, Arkansas geocaching event has been listed on GC.com for a couple of months how. We are now less than a month away and I have noticed the "will attend"s have picked up.

Here is the event listing http://coord.info/GC1DAY1

There are also event geocoins available. Details on the coins can be found at the event site: http://www.cachecashdashbash.blogspot.com

Hope to see everyone there!

Looking forward to our second Paris event. Had a great time last year. The paris event geocoin is awesome. We will contact you about ordering one. Great job designing it, Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl

My order has been sent. They look great and I can't wait to get my hands on one of them.

Thanks for making these available.

I haven't posted a "Will Attend" yet because of the situation with my father. But as of right now, we plan to be there!

The coins are great!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

I will send an order to you and just pick them up at the event.
    but it is the 10th right?

It is on the 10th, I have edited my OP to fix the date.

You can get all the details on the coin at

http://www.cachecashdashbash.blogspot.com

Well be there. See you there!

Attended the Paris Event today and had a great time.....good friends, delicious food, lots of geocaching tips, fun caches, and a well done geo-event coin. Thank you to all the organizers of this fun, yearly event. Can't wait to attend in 2010, Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl

Howlingmoon Guest
    I had one of the best experiences I've ever had doing anything, at the event yesterday. I haven't even gone home yet. lol I'm out caching with Snra Chavez (?sp) from Tulsa. We stayed at the TB Motel in Clarksville for the night. Gonna cache around Clarksville for a few hours, then head back up to NWA to hit a few caches. Thank you to David and everyone else who helped make tis year's Paris Event the funnest time I've had yet. I can't wait 'til next year!

This was the first year we were able to attend and we had a great time! The activities were very well planned and really added to the fun. It was obvious that a lot of time had gone into the preparation. Fantastic event!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile