Thread: HOWDY

edieo Guest

HOWDY

Hello I'm edieo and my looking for someone that might want to go geocaching with on nov.21 or dec.12th. i'm new and could use some pointer... thank you all for taking the time to read this...edieo..p.s. i started awhile back then my youngest son was paralzed in a wreck and i've been taking care of him he is getting better so i have some time for geocaching again

Hey Edieo glad your son is doing better and your able to get back out and enjoy nature again. I'm in the Russellville, area and I'm not sure what I'll be doing on Friday Nov. 21. I have a few caches I need to check on sometime and I'll shoot you a PM if I happen to do it around that time.

good luck on finding someone to go with.

Howlingmoon Guest
    Where are you from Edieo ? I'm in Springdale, AR and always looking for a caching partner, new or otherwise. I'm kinda new to caching as well, been doing it since July 1st.

edieo, if I remember right you were at a ArkGeo "Eat n Greet" in Russellville and I met you there.

Sorry to hear about your son's accident and hope things keep getting better.

If I can ever be of any help in the Paris area let me know.