Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where in the world... ?

Howlingmoon Guest

Where in the world... ?

Where do you buy the magnetic nano containers ? I bought 10 from Ebay a couple months ago, and want to get some more but, no one seems to be selling them anymore. And I can't figure out where else to find them. I'm not even sure what to search for, other than "nano" but, that's not helping.

Thank you,

I think maybe they've been outlawed (actually not, but sometimes when I'm hunting them I wish they were!)

Howlingmoon Guest
    LOL I know what you mean. Don' come up to NW Arkansas, then. grins I'm planning on placing a series of them soon. grins :P

Dentful1 Guest
    http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

I found some on E-Bay. I typed in Nano cache.

Howlingmoon Guest
    The 5 pack for $7.50 tis the only ones I've found so far. When I bought mine a couple months ago, I got 10 for $10 and free shipping. I was *hoping* for another awesome deal like that. I guess that's probably about as good as tis gonna get, though. Thank you,

Since you can't find the nano's, may I suggest a series of ammo cans instead????
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Howlingmoon Guest
    hehe YOU try fitting an ammo can on a fire hydrant! :P

Every time you hide a nano.....a puppy dies.

Dentful1 Guest
    I have seen an ammo can that is able to fit on or under a fire hydrant. It is located in Hot Springs, it's not at a fire hydrant but in the woods and it is the smallest one I have ever seen.

Howlingmoon Guest
    I've seen those but, they're more expensive than the magnetic nano's.