Thread: Scottish Rite and Masonic themed Geocaching Organization .

mikey1959 Guest

Scottish Rite and Masonic themed Geocaching Organization .

Hello

I was wondering have of any of the Arkansas Geocachers ever heard of this group ? I get a kick out of any Masonic based or themed Geocache .One of my Favorites is the Elizabeth Hall Cache "GC1B68Y" by Blusybreeze in New Blaine , AR . The first Masonic themed cache I found was the Square and Compass "GC11DT5" by Arkansas Turkey in Dardanelle , AR . I found both of the head stones plus many other with Masonic type of organizations on head stones in the old grave yard . The reason I'm asking is that I've been a mason since my early 20's and I just finished up a Puzzle container for a Masonic based geocache and soon as the camo dries I'm putting it out in the field . I'm looking for a contact person in the Organization . I tried the Grand Lodge in Little Rock but my email is being bounced .

Mikey

Hey!
    I've never heard of an organization like that. I was a Rainbow girl back in the day, then initiated into Eastern Star but didn't keep up with that, although my family was Masons and Star for a few generations.

We saw a place in North Carolina either close to the Appalachian Trail or on the Blue Ridge Parkway that was a 3 D 4 sided HUGE mosaic made with native stone and such from grand lodges and all from all over the world. (Shoulda been a Virtual - I'm telling ya it was awesome!) I will look for the pictures and send em to you or post them here. It was a really neat spot.

Beth aka topkitty98
    =^..^=

mikey1959 Guest

Topkitty,

Post them on-line, please.... I would enjoy them also. My Great Aunt was Eastern Star and the male members of my family Mason. She wanted me to get into Eastern Star, but guess that chance has passed now.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

I have found them, if someone would just tell me how to post them we'd be cookin with gas!

OR I could send 'em to someone else since I know how to attach to email and they could post em? I do enjoy learning how to do new techno junk though. Hey, I think I'll add them to my facebook page!

mikey1959 Guest

Contact Information .

Hello Again .

I just got in touch with the Grand Lodge , in Little Rock . The Masonic Geocachers are in or under the charter of Scottish Rite and affiliated with the the Ninth Arch . So I'm gonna go from there . The only web presence I have found is the "Face Book" page . I keep you posted on any other information I have found .

Mikey

My photos are on Facebook under North Carolina trip photos.