Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where in the world... ?

I bought mine at a place on line called cacheboxstore.com. Is it legal for me to post that on here. I dunno... I think they are about 1.25 a piece, but be sure to glue in the magnets. Just do a google search for geocaching store. You should be able to find a large number of suppliers. I have found about 10 different stores selling cache containers.

Chris

Howlingmoon Guest
    Which containers are you talking about, CP ? I bought five of the nano's for now from someone on ebay that had a five pack for $7.50. 5 should be enough to last me for now 'til I can find a better price, if that's possible. Or an alternative container of same size and magnetism. lol

Thank you everyone for your help and advice.

kittzle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OEnavigator
    Every time you hide a nano.....a puppy dies.
    I can't read the rest of this thread, I can't quit laughing at this post, LOL

GeoJeepers Guest
    :P SAVE THE PUPPIES!! :P

This happened late last year or early this year too. Everybody is sold out of them right now. I did see some at gpscity.com, but they were 4.95 each! Guess that's why they still had some. Waiting on they next boatload of them from China I s'pose. Meanwhile, all the puppies are safe for now!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

kittzle Guest
    (I post this because I actually like kitties more than puppies, lol)

Are you looking for these? http://www.crazycaches.com/nano-cache-10-pack-p-77.html

Howlingmoon Guest
    bleh Wish you'd posted that before I ordered the five pack. I bookmarked it for next time. Thank you, Kittzle.

Thanks Kittzle! I think I'll get some too! Maybe I can put one in OEnavigators front yard.

Quote Originally Posted by QuartzCachers
    Thanks Kittzle! I think I'll get some too! Maybe I can put one in OEnavigators front yard.
    Ha Ha! Beat you to it. Na..Na..NaNa...Naaa..Na :P

Ha Ha! Beat you to it. Na..Na..NaNa...Naaa..Na
    WOOHOO! I gotta come find it!