Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Blowing Cave Bonus Cache

Dentful1 Guest
    Ummmmm. Good Housekeeping??? How about Motor Trend, National Geographic, Bassmaster, JcWhitney, Cabela's, Bass Pro Shop.

August 1st is a date. This sounds good. It is the first date brought up for a summer hunt.

ShadowCachers Guest
    August 1 sounds good to me. I know me and brettp2004 from Ward wants to tackle this one and a friend from Ohio might be coming he goes by illinitrekker. I heard that some of the cachers were going to hold an event outside the cave that day. I hope it has Hot chacolate

pshelto Guest
    This is close to my girlfriend's house so I might have to try it out. I've been spelunking a few times, but nothing real hardcore. Headlamp, helmet, jeans, glow sticks, and water are always good to have.

I will keep you updated as to my availability on Aug 1st. Currently, it looks like an open date.

Brettp2004 Guest
    Count me in!!!!!

What is the official list of people going so far? I'm trying to talk myself and brother-in-law in doing this one when yall do, but it just depends on how many go, and what we have going on. That cave will feel great in a few weeks.

majii Guest
    My brother said he has 5 or 6 coming in from Texas to do this one with us. Beyond that I'm not sure. We also might want to hammer out a time to meet.

Dentful1 Guest
    I vote Majii to be the "leader" of this adventure.

I am going. Write that down our fearless leader!!

I have not made up my mind yet about this one.

How long does it take to get to the waterfall area and back out, looks like you estimate 2hours from previous trips.

AR-Hick, you going?

jclaudii wrote
    AR-Hick, you going?
    I have not gotten below 200 Lbs. I don't know if I can fit?
    I sure would hate to stop progress being hung up in that hole until I lost enough weight to slide out.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Dentful1 Guest
    What time are we meeting??? Where are we going to meet??? Hey QC!!!!! You want to ride in the red civ and get there real fast???