Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blowing Cave Bonus Cache

Dentful1 Guest
    Hopefully mid summer. I am anxiously awaiting the date also.

ShadowCachers Guest
    I say we do it toward the end of april or may. The water inside will be cold reguardless of what month it is. We have to do it by August because I will be caching in Kuwait

majii Guest
    If y'all pick a good day for me I'll be willing to serve as a guide.

You younger guys have no sense of style. I am saving this one for my 10,000 find. I would like to invite all other cachers to join me. Should be about 30 years from last week.

Hick

I've been in that cave. You can get through the one tight spot on the way to the cache. Be prepared to get very wet. I would highly recommend the use of polypropylene long johns and a shirt otherwise you will get very cold. Make sure that you take at least three light sources with you. I don't know exactly where the cache is hidden in there, and I have no intentions on going for it because I cannot get through the one tight spot. It is a very narrow canyon with a 90 degree turn to the left at the end. I hate the cave anyway. It is trashed, muddy, and has nothing of any interest for me. If you go for this one good luck.

Dentful1 Guest
    Summer is here. I am waiting on a date.

drmo913 Guest
    I know AR-HICK started this thread, but I'm hijacking it temporarily. I've been working on getting a group together for this one myself. Though, sadly, I think my group is currently all muggles (Only people that are crazy enough to grab this cache that I personally knew). If there is a group going, I would love to join! I've never been thru a cave, & and I firmly believe that there is safety in numbers!

Look forward to seeing the replies!

Dentful1 Guest
    Still waiting........................................... ....

Hey dentful1, pass me that copy of Good Housekeeping.

majii Guest
    My brother said that some of the guys who went with us last time are wanting to make another trip into this cave. How does everybody feel about August 1 for a semi-guided tour to the cache?